28 November 2010

P1 Project: Making Marks - Check and Log

And so I reach the end of Making Marks.

It has not been an easy road. Although I have not published much, my goodness, much of my thinking time has been taken up with the course and coursework. But I feel more settled and feel I can now get on with the projects which I am looking forward to.
I have discovered how holding pencils / drawing instruments in different ways can produce different effects. I have tried out a range of tools, liked some but not others.
I have also organised a study schedule to pace myself gently and continuously through the course.
And I have also invested in the Reader's Digest Complete Drawing Course book to give me some supplementary resources.

I am ready to start the real thing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment